If you’re still sitting on the fence about signing up for next Wednesday’s SPOTLIGHT ON MANAGERIAL SUCCESS workshop, here are a few questions to ask yourself.
- Do you manage a team of three or more people?
- Do you feel that your team is not working up to their best potential?
- Do you believe you could improve your communication skills?
- Do you hate confrontational situations?
- Do you believe that team building can be fostered and led rather than just happening organically over time?
- Do you believe your new hires need a better, more consistent training program?
- Do you believe your current team would benefit from further training?
If you’re answering No then you can stop reading. You’re good to go.
If you’re answering Yes, then ask yourself these two questions…
- What will help your business more in the long run – you being there at your business all day Wednesday or you taking a day to learn new skills, techniques and tools to make everyone on your team more productive?
- Where else could you get hands-on training to teach you how to lead team building, teach you how to communicate better, and help you build training plans for your employees for only $50 and eight hours of your time?
If you’re still not convinced, let’s make this really simple… If you don’t find value in the program, I will refund your money. Period. (If you read my blog regularly, you know I’m serious about that. Customer first. Always.)